Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Rainbow Miracles and Beautiful Music!

By Monica       PDHOH  Columbus, Ohio 

     I had to share some things that happened last Friday at Hope on High with my outdoor dwelling friends on the South end!  BEAUTIFUL guitar playing and music was done by Carson and Willy!  THEN, to top off an amazingly entertaining night, was a spectacular show in the sky -- with a rainbow leading my path on a highway, then practically driving under a complete rainbow!!  Thank you Jesus!!  Good things are coming!  Well, couldn't get videos to upload here because it said that each one is too large, sorry!  You can join me on Facebook under Monica Siemer Jmj
    I am selling my house and moving into a poorer area soon to begin Peter and Dorothy's House of Hospitality!  Pray for me!




No comments:

Post a Comment